Sunday, April 09, 2006

Start of this blog

I started this blog to share my thoughts and views on Electronic Invoicing Presentment and Payment (EIPP) industry in general and the development of ebdex Document Exchange which addresses a number of corporate pains felt by both SMEs as well as multi-nationals.

ebdex's overall goal is to understand the market, as it changes and respond proactively at a faster pace than any of other whilst delivering a superior service second to none to all our clients irrespective of their size or geography.

I appreciate you joining me in our journey...

Manoj

Tags: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger David Terrar said...

Welcome to the blogosphere! I started with Blogger back in October - it's a good place to start. Looking forward to sharing some ideas. Good luck!

12:37 pm  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home